Create your own label, custom blend or curation and let us roast and package it for you. Too easy.
Let us roast for you
Sometimes known as ghost roasting, this approach lets you dip your toes into the world of roasting: create your own curation or custom blend for your own private label and leave the roasting and packaging to us. It’s a set-and-forget proposition with very few drawbacks.
world-class Roasts demand world-class equipment
A highly responsive and intuitive shop-style roaster by legendary 160-year-old German manufacturer Probat. A cast-iron faceplate and double-walled drum provide excellent heat retention, thermal stability and even application of heat. Retrofitted with gas pressure gauges and Cropster linkup.
Big brother to the P5, this is perfect for moderate volume batches. Like all Probatones, the P25 has a cast-iron faceplate and double walled drum for superior thermal stability and even heat distribution. This unit has a stepless pre-mixed gas burner and is retrofitted with pressure gauges and Cropster
The best full bag roaster in the world, the S70 can roast a 70kg bag in under 13 minutes. It is remarkably energy efficient, with a carbon footprint a fraction of similar capacity roasters. Nimble, responsive and quiet, it’s easy to forget how much coffee you’re roasting. You can also save, edit and repeat roast profiles with near-perfect consistency.
A fully automatic, set-and-forget, digital sample roaster. We have a wide range of preset profiles that work with any combination of screen size, density and moisture content you’re likely to come across.
- Automatic weighing machine and multiple heat sealers
- Digital scales
- Buckets and tubs for temporary coffee storage
- Laser printer (label compatible)
- Coffee storage tins, coffee bags (recyclable and one-way valve), boxes, and labels*
- Date labels, tape and anything else you may need to get your coffee out the door
Quality Control Equipment
- EK43 Grinder
- Moisture, density, and colour readers
- ACME cupping bowls, cupping tables, kettles and urns
- Reusable coffee sample jars available for purchase
Keen to start on your new roast? Let’s talk →