It seems like this product doesn't exist. Please head to our shop to see our available products.
No items found.
Explorations In Roasting Tasting Packs
In collaboration with EQUILIBRIUM MASTER ROASTERS, ECRE Manufacturing presents Explorations in Roasting Educational Tasting Packs.
By tasting along with the detailed explanations, accessed via the QR code & Dropbox link located on & in the box, roasters will be able to confidently apply what they’ve learnt to their own roasting!
There will also be a Weekly Zoom Discussion session from 4pm-5pm AEDT starting 17th November! (link will be advised by email after purchasing pack)
- Roast Defects: By tasting these roast defects in relation to the control sample you will be able to better identify any potential issues with your: roasting machine settings, green bean quality, batch sizes, profile approach & parameters, flavour preferences.
- Roast Profiles - Part 1: By tasting these roast profiles you will be able to better understand the flavours & baseline approaches for the roast levels of light, medium & dark that ca be easily applied & adapted to your own roasting.
- Roast Profiles - Part 2: Without tasting part 1, this pack may not make sense at it requires the foundation exploration of roast levels before further exploring the various nuances that ca occur in roasting/roast profiles.
- Roasting Systems: Matching provides across different machines - The biggest myth to be busted in coffee roasting is that a machine will give specific flavour in roasting, when actual fact it is the profile that influences the flavour not the machine!
No information provided.
- 2 x Control
- 2 x Scorched
- 2 x Underdeveloped
- 2 x Overdeveloped
- 2 x Baked
Roast Profiles Part 1:
- 2 x Light Roast
- 2 x Medium Roast
- 2 x Dark Roast
- 2 x Same Profile - Minimum Batch Size - Medium Roast
- 2 x Same Profile - Maximum Batch Size - Medium Roast
Roast Profiles Part 2:
- 2 x Same End Temp & Dev. Ratio % - Short Roast Time
- 2 x Same End Temp & Dev. Ratio % - Long Roast Time
- 2 x Same End Temp & Dev. Ratio % - Control
- 2 x Same End Temp - Long Maillard Phase
- 2 x Same End Temp - Short Maillard Phase
- 5 x Machine 1
- 5 x Machine 2
No contents provided.
No other information provided.
You may also like these:
No items found.
Ships same day from warehouse / Free delivery Australia-wide for orders over $45 / Ships same day from warehouse / Free delivery Australia-wide for orders over $45 / Ships same day from warehouse / Free delivery Australia-wide for orders over $45 / Ships same day from warehouse / Free delivery Australia-wide for orders over $45 /